Thank you for inquiring about the campus tours at Morris Brown College, “A Haven for all hungry souls”. To help maximize your visit, the information below will aid you in making reservations for a campus tour.
Campus Visit Information:
Tours are conducted Monday – Thursday with the exception of special cases, Holidays, Testing periods, and other times the College is closed.
Reservations are on a first come basis.
Tours are scheduled to last approximately (1) hour.
- First 15 minutes – Brief history, admission requirements & current costs and questions & answers period;
- 35 minutes – walking tour of the campus with major location stops;
- Last 10 minutes – answering of additional questions.
Guided tours will be provided to prospective students that walk-in only during designated tour times and will be contingent upon the availability of student guides or staff.
- Days Available: Monday – Thursday
- Times Available: 10 am/11am / 1pm/ 2pm / 3pm
- Advance Notification: A campus visit should be requested at least 1 week prior to requested date of visit
- Confirmation: Visit requests will be reviewed and communicated by the close of the week of initial contact. A confirmation will also be sent at that time after all arrangements have been confirmed.
- Late Policy: Every effort will be made to accommodate parties that arrive late, as long as prior communication is made. Please see arrival instructions below for further details.
Visitors are asked to arrive at least (10) minutes prior to scheduled time. Upon arrival to the campus, please report to the Morris Brown College Office of Admissions. For the benefit of all visitors and in consideration of demanding time schedules, information sessions will begin at the scheduled time. To avoid forfeiture of scheduled tour time, please notify the Office of Admissions at 404-458-6085 ext 2001 at early signs of late arrival.
Walking tours WILL NOT be conducted in the case of inclement weather. This is to protect the safety and welfare of all tour participants. Information Sessions will be conducted for all visitors during this time.
Cars, Vans & Buses: General parking is available in the Administration Building parking lot.
Unloading of passengers should take place in front of the Morris Brown College Sign on the corner of Mitchell and Tatnall Street.
if the information previously given needs to be modified or is incorrect, changes should be communicated immediately so that adjustments can be made and a revised confirmation will be sent. If there is a request to cancel or reschedule a confirmed tour, please direct contact should be made with DeVonne Mckenzie, Coordinator of On-Campus Recruitment via email DeVonne.Mckenzie@morrisbrown.edu or phone: 404-458-6085 ext 2011. Rescheduled tours will be given a new confirmation #, based on availability, and will be communicated within 3 business days.
Guided Tours are subject to change by the Office of Admissions without prior notice. However, to ensure your visit with us is pleasurable, every attempt will be made to accommodate requests.